Tuesday, June 5, 2012

17. Painting Tiles : Making Nameplates etc.

The latest additions

The other day I found some wall tiles lying around so I thought let me have some fun painting them. I got the electrician to drill a hole in each corner and made name plates out of them. I have got through two of them but there will be plenty more – because I am having a blast creating nameplate designs. I have used acrylic paints but the tile being shiny the paint can be scratched off easily. But I am taking that as a good thing – anything you don’t like just scratch and remake!! How’s that for positivity! 
Here's  some kidstuff-




This one has Budha Eyes and feet and some other auspicious symbols
Here's one I am making with glass paints, not a name plate this time. I may just put it on a small table. Still in process ...

New and Improved!



2 comments:

FAB HOBBY IDEAS said...



Arun Anand has commented:
"Very Nice. A rare handwork."



FAB HOBBY IDEAS said...


Thank you so much.